Livestock Herd Healthcare
We provide herd health management services that provides general medical care, as well as on-site consultations for cattle producers, a vaccination and deworming plan tailored for your herd, and advice on any health problems your herd may be experiencing.
Our herd health management program includes:
- Vaccines tailored to your herd
- Deworming and parasite prevention
- Nutritional advice
- General veterinary care for common diseases and conditions such as infectious diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, respiratory problems, etc.
- Diagnostic testing and laboratory
- Herd management consulting
Clover Valley Veterinary Services also handles on-site emergencies and performs on-site emergency medical care. Call us today to learn more about our herd health program and to schedule an appointment with one of our veterinarians.