Skip to Primary Content

Clover Valley Veterinary Services

Equine Health Certificates

Health certificates can be issued by one of our licensed veterinarian and are required by every state for any horse that will travel or participate in events. Washington State also requires all horses/cattle leaving the state to have a brand inspection, regardless if they have a brand.

Doctor with Horse

Clover Valley Veterinary Services is WSDA-certified and USDA-accredited to perform health certification for traveling pets, brand inspection, Coggins (EIA) testing, and Bangs (Brucellosis) vaccination. We also perform infectious disease testing (tuberculosis, brucellosis, Q-fever, caseous lymphadenitis, small ruminant lentivirus) for herd biosecurity and milk certification.

Your horse or livestock may need a health certificate for:

  • Interstate transportation

  • Shows, fairs, trails

  • Sale, lease, exchange

  • Public auction

  • Import/export

  • International travel (requires an international health certificate)

For more information about obtaining a health certificate or any other documents for your pet, please call our office at (360) 917-5887 to speak with one of our friendly staff members.

Make an Appointment

Call us at (360) 917-5887 or click the button below to schedule an appointment and get more information.